- Participant must follow the general park rules and regulations for Quayside, Twentyfive.7.
- Weight requirement to enjoy this attraction is maximum 40KG.
- Guest below 10KG or below 4 years old must be accompanied or be supported by adult.
- Jumpers must be able to properly utilize all safety restraint devices.
- Pregnant women, OKU (physical and mental disabilities), guests with weight above 40KG and guests that have mental/medical problems are STRICTLY prohibited from this attraction.
- Please wear appropriate attire while playing this attraction.
- The operation of Bungee Trampoline may be delayed or postponed depending on the weather at the time in Quayside, Twentyfive.7.
- This is a smoke-free area. The smoking of tobacco, e-cigarettes, vape is allowed only in designated smoking areas.
- Alcoholic drinks are strictly prohibited.
- No littering. Please always keep the environment clean and dispose of all waste into designated trash cans.
- Any dangerous act, behaviour, or item is prohibited.
- Guests must adhere to the instruction given by the respective staff at all time.
- Guests who do not follow the rules and regulation will be evicted from Quayside, Twentyfive.7.
- The Management of Quayside, Twentyfive.7. shall not be liable for any lost, misplaced, or stolen belongings, and for any death, injury, damage, or loss howsoever caused atQuayside, Twentyfive.7.
- Operation hours of Quayside, Twentyfive.7.: 3.00pm to 11.00pm (Weekdays) and 11.00am - 11.00pm (Weekends), closed every Wednesday except on Malaysia School Holiday(s) and Public Holiday(s).
- Visitors must produce Identity Card (I.C) for verification purpose at the Ticketing Counter.
- A valid e-ticket(s) / pre-printed ticket(s) must be produced upon arrival prior to proceed with this activity.
- The ticket is NOT refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other forms of legal tender or voucher of other denominations.
- This ticket is not valid with any other on-going promotions or discounts.
- The Management of Quayside, Twentyfive.7. reserves the right to vary and amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.