Carousel + Solar Express + Waterfront Superfly
With so many rides to choose from, why not give it all a shot? Explore our ride combos for only RM 30! Experience a good mix of exhilarating and relaxing rides for you to enjoy1 The fun times at Quayside just doesn’t stop.
- Participant must follow the general park rules and regulations for Quayside, Twentyfive.7.
- Children below 120cm or ten (10) years old should be supervised and accompanied at all times by an adult eighteen (18) years old and above.
- Maximum capacity for this ride is 24 persons.
- Please wear appropriate attire while riding this attraction.
- Operation hours of Carousel: 3.00pm to 11.00pm daily, closed every Tuesdays except on Malaysia School Holiday(s) and Public Holiday(s).
- SOLAR EXPRESS:
- Children below ten (10) years old should be supervised and always accompanied by an adult eighteen (18) years old and above.
- Operation hours of Solar Express: 3.00pm to 11.00pm daily, closed every Tuesdays except on Malaysia School Holiday(s) and Public Holiday(s).
- WATERFRONT SUPERFLY:
- Weight requirement to enjoy this attraction is from 40KG to 100KG and minimum age is 8 years old.
- Children with aged 8 years old to 17 years old must have a parent or guardian 18 years or older present.
- Pregnant women, OKU (physical and mental disabilities), children below 8 years old, and guests with weight below 40KG or above 100KG are STRICTLY prohibited from this attraction.
- Those who have acrophobia, heart conditions, serious back problem, motion sickness and other health problems that may make them more vulnerable to injury are not recommended for this attraction.
- This ride is applicable to one (1) person for each ride.
- Wear a proper attire, including safety harness must be worn at all times.
- Operation hours of Waterfront Superfly: 3.00pm – 7.00pm daily, closed every Tuesdays except on Malaysia School Holiday(s) and Public Holiday(s).
- The operation of Quayside, Twentyfive.7. may be delayed or postponed depending on the weather at the time in Quayside, Twentyfive.7.
- This is a smoke-free area. The smoking of tobacco, e-cigarettes, vape is allowed only in designated smoking areas.
- Please always ensure arms and legs inside the ride.
- Alcoholic drinks are strictly prohibited.
- No littering.
- Please always keep the environment clean and dispose of all waste into designated trash cans.
- Normal operation of the rides may be hazardous and not recommended to the following guests:
- Those subject to motion sickness
- Those with other health problems that may make them more vulnerable to injury
- Any dangerous act, behaviour, or item is prohibited.
- Guests must adhere to the instruction given by the respective staff at all time.
- Guests who do not follow the rules and regulation will be evicted from Quayside, Twentyfive.7.
- The Management of Quayside, Twentyfive.7. shall not be liable for any lost, misplaced, or stolen belongings, and for any death, injury, damage, or loss howsoever caused at Quayside, Twentyfive.7.
- Visitors must produce Identity Card (I.C) for verification purpose at the Ticketing Counter.
- A valid e-ticket(s) / pre-printed ticket(s) must be produced upon arrival prior to proceed with this activity.
- The ticket is NOT refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other forms of legal tender or voucher of other denominations.
- This ticket is not valid with any other on-going promotions or discounts.
- The Management of Quayside, Twentyfive.7. reserves the right to vary and amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.