Calling all adrenaline junkies! Ever wondered how it feels to soar through the air? Now you can experience it right here at twentyfive.7! Head up to Mr Dakgalbi to fly across our lake for a heart pumping experience. Come and conquer your fear of heights then head on to continue dining or shopping at Quayside Mall.
- Participant must follow the general park rules and regulations for Quayside, Twentyfive.7.
- Weight requirement to enjoy this attraction is from 40KG to 100KG and minimum age is 8 years old.
- Children with aged 8 years old to 17 years old must have a parent or guardian 18 years or older present.
- Pregnant women, OKU (physical and mental disabilities), children below 8 years old, and guests with weight below 40KG or above 100KG are STRICTLY prohibited from this attraction.
- Those who have acrophobia, heart conditions, serious back problem, motion sickness and other health problems that may make them more vulnerable to injury are not recommended for this attraction.
- This ride is applicable to one (1) person for each ride.
- Wear a proper attire, including safety harness must be worn at all times.
- The operation of Waterfront Superfly may be delayed or postponed depending on the weather at the time in Quayside, Twentyfive.7.
- This is a smoke-free area. The smoking of tobacco, e-cigarettes, vape is allowed only in designated smoking areas.
- Alcoholic drinks are strictly prohibited.
- No littering.
- Please always keep the environment clean and dispose of all waste into designated trash cans.
- Any dangerous act, behaviour, or item is prohibited.
- Guests must adhere to the instruction given by the respective staff at all time.
- Guests who do not follow the rules and regulation will be evicted from Quayside, Twentyfive.7.
- The Management of Quayside, Twentyfive.7. shall not be liable for any lost, misplaced, or stolen belongings, and for any death, injury, damage, or loss howsoever caused at Quayside, Twentyfive.7.
- Operation hours of Waterfront Superfly: 3.00pm to 7.00pm (Weekdays) and 11.00am - 7.00pm (Weekends), closed every Wednesday except on Malaysia School Holiday(s) and Public Holiday(s).
- Visitors must produce Identity Card (I.C) for verification purpose at the Ticketing Counter.
- A valid e-ticket(s) / pre-printed ticket(s) must be produced upon arrival prior to proceed with this activity.
- The ticket is NOT refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other forms of legal tender or voucher of other denominations.
- This ticket is not valid with any other on-going promotions or discounts.
- The Management of Quayside, Twentyfive.7. reserves the right to vary and amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.