Swimming @ Beach Pool Club
1. Participant must follow the general park rules and regulations for Discovery Park, Gamuda Cove.
2. For children below seventeen (17) years old should be supervised and always accompanied by an adult eighteen (18) years old and above.
3. No outside food and beverages are allowed within the premise.
4. All visitors are required to comply with the swimming dress code as set by the management.
5. The operation of Discovery Park may be delayed or postponed depending on the weather at the time in Discovery Park, Gamuda Cove.
6. This is a smoke-free area. The smoking of tobacco, e-cigarettes, vape is allowed only in designated smoking areas.
7. Alcoholic drinks are strictly prohibited.
8. No littering. Please always keep the environment clean and dispose of all waste into designated trash cans.
9. Any dangerous act, behaviour, or item is prohibited.
10. Guests must adhere to the instruction given by the respective staff at all time.
11. Guests who do not follow the rules and regulation will be evicted from Discovery Park, Gamuda Cove.
12. The Management of Discovery Park shall not be liable for any lost, misplaced, or stolen belongings, and for any death, injury, damage, or loss howsoever caused at Discovery Park, Gamuda Cove.
13. Operation hours of Beach Pool Club: 11.00am – 8.00pm daily, closed every Tuesdays except on Malaysia School Holiday(s) and Public Holiday(s).
14. Visitors must produce Identity Card (I.C) for verification purpose at the Ticketing Counter.
15. A valid e-ticket(s) / pre-printed ticket(s) must be produced upon arrival prior to proceed with this activity.
16. The ticket is NOT refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other forms of legal tender or voucher of other denominations.
17. This ticket is not valid with any other on-going promotions or discounts.
18. The Management of Discovery Park reserves the right to vary and amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.