The very first in South East Asia, Cove Aerobar is the crown jewel of Discovery Park. This experience, like no other, offers a breathtaking view at 35 metres high. Visitors will be able to admire the sublime view of the entire Discovery Park and Paya Indah Discovery Wetlands development. The aerobar can accommodate 16 passengers in one ride. Passengers can also enjoy finger food from the Cove Aerobar Café.
- Participant must follow the general park rules and regulations for Discovery Park, Gamuda Cove.
- This attraction strictly for participants with minimum height of 105cm and above.
- For children aged below 10 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pregnant women, OKU (physical and mental disabilities), and participants below 105cm are STRICTLY prohibited from this attraction.
- Those who have acrophobia, heart conditions, serious back problem, motion sickness and other health problems that may make them more vulnerable to injury are not recommended for this attraction.
- Participants with body size which do not allow safety devices to function properly, are not allowed to enter the ride.
- The operation of Cove Aerobar may be delayed or postponed depending on the weather at the time in Discovery Park, Gamuda Cove.
- This is a smoke-free area. The smoking of tobacco, e-cigarettes, vape is allowed only in designated smoking areas.
- Alcoholic drinks are strictly prohibited.
- No littering. Please always keep the environment clean and dispose of all waste into designated trash cans.
- Any dangerous act, behaviour, or item is prohibited.
- Guests must adhere to the instruction given by the respective staff at all time.
- Guests who do not follow the rules and regulation will be evicted from Discovery Park, Gamuda Cove.
- The Management of Discovery Park shall not be liable for any lost, misplaced, or stolen belongings, and for any death, injury, damage, or loss howsoever caused at Discovery Park, Gamuda Cove.
- Operation hours of Discovery Park: 12.00pm to 8.00pm (Weekdays) and 10.00am to 8.00pm (Weekends), close every Wednesday except for Malaysia School Holidays and Public Holidays.
- Visitors must produce Identity Card (I.C) for verification purpose at the Ticketing Counter.
- A valid e-ticket(s) / pre-printed ticket(s) must be produced upon arrival prior to proceed with this activity.
- The ticket is NOT refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other forms of legal tender or voucher of other denominations.
- This ticket is not valid with any other on-going promotions or discounts.
- The Management of Discovery Park reserves the right to vary and amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.