Goosebumps Rope Course
The largest of its kind in Malaysia, as certified by the Malaysia Book of Records, this rope course is 16m high and 20m in diameter. This solid structure is built with 11 climbing elements for kids and 57 climbing elements for adults, including a giant swing, abseiling and even a rooftop event platform. It is perfect for adventure seekers of all ages who want to challenge themselves in a fun and safe environment.
- Participant must follow the general park rules and regulations for Discovery Park, Gamuda Cove.
- Adult Course is for participants with a minimum height of 141cm and above; and Children Course is for participants with height between 100cm to 140cm.
- For children aged below 10 years old must be supervised by an adult.
- The maximum weight for individual is 120kg.
- Pregnant women, OKU (physical and mental disabilities), and children below 100cm are STRICTLY prohibited from this attraction.
- Those who have acrophobia, heart conditions, serious back problem, motion sickness and other health problems that may make them more vulnerable to injury are not recommended for this attraction.
- Please wear appropriate attire and COVERED SHOE is a must during this activity.
- The operation of Goosebumps may be delayed or postponed depending on the weather at the time in Discovery Park, Gamuda Cove.
- This is a smoke-free area. The smoking of tobacco, e-cigarettes, vape is allowed only in designated smoking areas.
- Alcoholic drinks are strictly prohibited.
- No littering. Please always keep the environment clean and dispose of all waste into designated trash cans.
- Any dangerous act, behaviour, or item is prohibited.
- Guests must adhere to the instruction given by the respective staff at all time.
- Guests who do not follow the rules and regulation will be evicted from Discovery Park, Gamuda Cove.
- The Management of Discovery Park shall not be liable for any lost, misplaced, or stolen belongings, and for any death, injury, damage, or loss howsoever caused at Discovery Park, Gamuda Cove.
- Operation hours of Discovery Park: 12.00pm to 8.00pm (Weekdays) and 10.00am to 8.00pm (Weekends), close every Tuesdays except for Malaysia School Holidays and Public Holidays.
- Visitors must produce Identity Card (I.C) for verification purpose at the Ticketing Counter.
- A valid e-ticket(s) / pre-printed ticket(s) must be produced upon arrival prior to proceed with this activity.
- The ticket is NOT refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other forms of legal tender or voucher of other denominations.
- This ticket is not valid with any other on-going promotions or discounts.
- The Management of Discovery Park reserves the right to vary and amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.