This package is inclusive of Safari Insta Tour; a 60-minute experiential and scenic tour into Paya Indah Discovery Wetlands that allows you to create memorable experiences at Lake Sendayan, Bamboo Trail & Rumah Melayu. The experience wouldn’t be complete without this leisurely cruise tour across the lake in an open boat. Visitors may look out for wildlife along the lake bank, and be surprised at what they might find!
- Participant must follow the general park rules and regulations for Paya Indah Discovery Wetlands, Gamuda Cove.
- SAFARI INSTA TOUR: Pregnant women, wheelchair users, and children below 3 years old are not advised to take this ride.
- BOAT CRUISE: Minimum age to enjoy the ride would be 1 year old and above.
- For children below seventeen (17) years old should be supervised and always accompanied by an adult eighteen (18) years old and above.
- Please wear appropriate attire during this activity.
- Please make a reservation 3 days prior to your visit: Call/WhatsApp – 012 932 1811. The operation of Paya Indah Discovery Wetlands may be delayed or postponed depending on the weather at the time in Paya Indah Discovery Wetlands, Gamuda Cove.
- This is a smoke-free area. The smoking of tobacco, e-cigarettes, vape is allowed only in designated smoking areas.
- Alcoholic drinks are strictly prohibited.
- No littering. Please always keep the environment clean and dispose of all waste into designated trash cans.
- Any dangerous act, behaviour, or item is prohibited.
- Guests must adhere to the instruction given by the respective staff at all time.
- Guests who do not follow the rules and regulation will be evicted from Paya Indah Discovery Wetlands, Gamuda Cove.
- The Management of Paya Indah Discovery Wetlands shall not be liable for any lost, misplaced, or stolen belongings, and for any death, injury, damage, or loss howsoever caused at Paya Indah Discovery Wetlands, Gamuda Cove.
- Operation hours of Paya Indah Discovery Wetlands: 9.00am – 6.00pm daily, closed every Tuesdays except on Malaysia School Holiday(s) and Public Holiday(s).
- Visitors must be arrived at least 15 minutes before the booking slot for Safety Briefing and to fill up Indemnity Form.
- Visitors must produce Identity Card (I.C) for verification purpose at the Ticketing Counter.
- A valid e-ticket(s) / pre-printed ticket(s) must be produced upon arrival prior to proceed with this activity.
- The ticket is NOT refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other forms of legal tender or voucher of other denominations.
- This ticket is not valid with any other on-going promotions or discounts.
- The Management of Paya Indah Discovery Wetlands reserves the right to vary and amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
|Location||Paya Indah Discovery Wetlands|