Looking for an unforgettable outdoor adventure that's perfect for the whole family? Come experience Xploria at Gamuda Gardens! We offer a wide range of exciting activities, including our Family Combo package which includes a Solar Express train ride f or 4 people and a Donut Boat ride for 4 people, all for just RM60. Get your tickets now!
- Participant must follow the general park rules and regulations of Xploria, Gamuda Gardens.
- DONUT BOAT:
- Minimum height to ride this is 120cm above.
- For children below seventeen (17) years old should be supervised and always accompanied by an adult eighteen (18) years old and above.
- By riding the boat, passengers and guardians acknowledge that the responsibility to ensure safety rests solely on them.
- Wear proper attire; including shoes. Llife jacket must be worn at all times.
- SOLAR EXPRESS:
- Children below ten (10) years old should be supervised and accompanied by an adult aged eighteen (18) years and above.
- The operation of Xploria may be delayed or postponed depending on the weather at the time in Xploria, Gamuda Gardens.
- This is a smoke-free area. The smoking of tobacco, e-cigarettes, vape is allowed only in designated smoking areas.
- Please always ensure that arms and legs are inside the ride for the entire duration of the ride.
- Alcoholic drinks are strictly prohibited.
- No littering.
- Please always keep the environment clean and dispose all waste into designated trash cans.
- Normal operation of the rides may be hazardous and not recommended to the following guests:
- Those subject to motion sickness.
- Those with other health problems that may make them more vulnerable to injury
- Any dangerous act, behaviour, or item is prohibited.
- Guests must adhere to the instruction always given by the respective staff.
- Guests who do not follow the rules and regulations will be evicted from Xploria, Gamuda Gardens.
- The Management of Xploria shall not be liable for any lost, misplaced, or stolen belongings, and for any death, injury, damage, or loss howsoever caused at Xploria, Gamuda Gardens.
- Operation hours of Xploria: 10.00am – 6.00pm daily, closed every Wednesday except on Malaysia School Holiday(s) and Public Holiday(s).
- Visitors must produce Identity Card (I.C) for verification purpose at the Ticketing Counter.
- A valid e-ticket(s) / pre-printed ticket(s) must be produced upon arrival prior to proceeding with this activity.
- Tickets are NOT refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other forms of legal tender or voucher of other denominations.
- This ticket is not valid with any other on-going promotions or discounts.
- The Management of Xploria reserves the right to vary and amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.