Big Bucket Splash
Big Bucket Splash operates via multiple slots a day and capacity for a single slot is capped to ensure that patrons get their lion’s share of splashy fun! Check out the timeslots below:
Weekdays* (Closed on Wednesdays)
- 12.00pm – 03.00pm (Slot 1)
- 03.30pm – 06.30pm (Slot 2)
- 07.00pm – 10.00pm (Slot 3)
Weekends, Public Holidays, School Holidays*
- 8.30am – 11.00am (Slot 1)
- 11.30pm – 3.00pm (Slot 2)
- 3.30pm – 6.30pm (Slot 3)
- 7.00pm – 10.00pm (Slot 4)
Guests are required to adhere to all stated rules & regulations. Failure to do so may result in serious injury and/or expulsion from the ride.
GENERAL RESTRICTIONS & INSTRUCTIONS :
- Guests under 90cm in height may not ride waterslides.
- Children between 90cm and 120cm must be accompanied by a supervising companion aged 16 or above to ride waterslides.
- Water depth <30cm.
- No selfie stick allowed.
- No climbing.
- Secure loose items.
- No lap-sitting during ride.
- Guests must remove water shoes when boarding the attraction.
- No photography or video recording.
- Guests under alcohol or drug influence are not allowed.
- No smoking and vaping.
- No pets allowed.
- No food and drinks allowed.
- No divin.
- No jumping.
- No harmful objects.
- Evacuate the pool during thunderstorms.
- Do not run along the stairs.
- No rough play.
- Do not dive under the equipment.
- Guests must be able to control lower limb.
- Adult supervision is required.
- Please shower before entering the pool.
- Guests must exit the splash area quickly.
GUESTS WITH THESE CONDITIONS MAY NOT RIDE :
- Expectant mothers.
- Arm or leg cast.
- Recent surgery or easily aggravated conditions.
- Back or neck disorders.
- Heart or blood pressure conditions.
- Fear of enclosed space.
- Motion sickness or dizziness.
- Prosthetic or missing limbs.
- Remove or secure prosthetic limbs.