BBS Combo - 1 Adult + 1 Child Tix for BBS + 5 Pay Per Rides at FunPark
- Participant must follow the general park rules and regulations for Funpark, Gamuda Luge Gardens.
- Children below 120cm or ten (10) years old should be supervised and accompanied at all times by an adult eighteen (18) years old and above.
- Maximum capacity for this ride is 24 persons.
- Please wear appropriate attire while riding this attraction.
- Those with heart conditions, serious back problem, motion sickness and other health problems that may make them more vulnerable to injury are not recommended for this attraction.
- The operation of Carousel may be delayed or postponed depending on the weather at the time in Funpark, Gamuda Luge Gardens.
- This is a smoke-free area. The smoking of tobacco, e-cigarettes, vape is allowed only in designated smoking areas.
- Alcoholic drinks are strictly prohibited.
- No littering. Please always keep the environment clean and dispose of all waste into designated trash cans.
- Any dangerous act, behaviour, or item is prohibited.
- Guests must adhere to the instruction given by the respective staff at all time.
- Guests who do not follow the rules and regulation will be evicted fromFunpark, Gamuda Luge Gardens.
- The Management of Xploria shall not be liable for any lost, misplaced, or stolen belongings, and for any death, injury, damage, or loss howsoever caused at Funpark, Gamuda Luge Gardens.
- Operation hours of Funpark: 10.00am to 6.00pm daily, closed every Tuesdays except on Malaysia School Holiday(s) and Public Holiday(s).
- Visitors must produce Identity Card (I.C) for verification purpose at the Ticketing Counter.
- A valid e-ticket(s) / pre-printed ticket(s) must be produced upon arrival prior to proceed with this activity.
- The ticket is NOT refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other forms of legal tender or voucher of other denominations.
- This ticket is not valid with any other on-going promotions or discounts.
- The Management of Funparkreserves the right to vary and amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.