- Time slot includes check in and briefing session by instructors
- The package comes with a flow board and guidance from a Surf Mania instructor.
- Participants will not be permitted to surf at Surf Mania if they have had a recent accident or injury, have a medical condition such as heart problems, high blood pressure, aneurysms, neck or back issues, or are under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol.
- Participants must wear properly fitted water sports attire like board shorts and swimwear. The use of basic T-shirts is permitted. However, bikinis, or casual wear such as jeans or clothing with buttons and zippers, are strictly prohibited. Participants must be over 107cm (42”) to bodyboard at Surf Mania.
- Participants must be over 122cm (48”) to surf standing up at Surf Mania.If a participant is under the age of 18, they must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian at all times.
- Every participant must register and fully complete the Indemnity Forms before surfing at Surf Mania.
|Location||Splash Mania Cove|