Carousel + Solar Express + Crazy Kart
An irresistable combination of 3 leisure activities that can be done as a family or with your friends for a fun time at Xploria.
- Participant must follow the general park rules and regulations for Xploria, Gamuda Gardens.
- Children below 120cm or ten (10) years old should be supervised and accompanied at all times by an adult eighteen (18) years old and above.
- Maximum capacity for this ride is 24 persons.
- Please wear appropriate attire while riding this attraction.
- SOLAR EXPRESS:
- Children below ten (10) years old should be supervised and always accompanied by an adult eighteen (18) years old and above.
- CRAZY KART:
- Participants must be at least 5 years old and their feet can reach the Pedal of the cart.
- Trespassers are strictly prohibited inside the ride perimeter.
- Food and beverages are not allowed while on the ride.
- The operation of Xploria may be delayed or postponed depending on the weather at the time in Xploria, Gamuda Gardens.
- This is a smoke-free area. The smoking of tobacco, e-cigarettes, vape is allowed only in designated smoking areas.
- Please always ensure arms and legs inside the ride.
- Alcoholic drinks are strictly prohibited.
- No littering.
- Please always keep the environment clean and dispose of all waste into designated trash cans.
- Normal operation of the rides may be hazardous and not recommended to the following guests:
- Those subject to motion sickness
- Those with other health problems that may make them more vulnerable to injury
- Any dangerous act, behaviour, or item is prohibited.
- Guests must adhere to the instruction given by the respective staff at all time.
- Guests who do not follow the rules and regulation will be evicted from Xploria, Gamuda Gardens.
- The Management of Xploria shall not be liable for any lost, misplaced, or stolen belongings, and for any death, injury, damage, or loss howsoever caused at Xploria, Gamuda Gardens.
- Operation hours of Xploria: 9.00am – 6.00pm daily, closed every Tuesdays except on Malaysia School Holiday(s) and Public Holiday(s).
- Visitors must produce Identity Card (I.C) for verification purpose at the Ticketing Counter.
- A valid e-ticket(s) / pre-printed ticket(s) must be produced upon arrival prior to proceed with this activity.
- The ticket is NOT refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other forms of legal tender or voucher of other denominations.
- This ticket is not valid with any other on-going promotions or discounts.
- The Management of Xploria reserves the right to vary and amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.